My Blog List

Friday, March 25, 2011

N8 Firmware Updated 014.002 but apparently not

I updated the Nokia N8 firmware quite a few weeks ago and even posted on here to mention it however, today I plugged it into my computer and used the ovi services, which reported that there was an update available for my N8. My thoughts went straight to the talk about PR2.0 and thought that Christmas had come early. However, the software updater was saying that I have firmware version 013.016 and 014.002 is now available. If you remember further up in this paragraph I already told you that I updated to 014.002 and I also checked my phone *#0000# and yes, it is using 014.002. Anyway, I decided to let Ovi have a go at updating my software (again) and see what happens. Well the installation finished and nothing seemed to change but it seems that Ovi is satisfied that I have 014.002.

4 comments:

  1. well mine has 011.012

    and ovi suite say that there is no update but i can reinstall it if i want

    ReplyDelete
  2. ovi suite says that there is no update and my versoin is 011.012 but i can reinstall it ;(

    ReplyDelete