My Blog List

Monday, February 7, 2011

Problems with the New N8 Firmware

I have noticed one problem with the new Web firmware update where the on screen keyboard sometimes fails to appear when you click on to a text field to type. This is quite frustrating and I was wondering whether anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

Updated
Another problem I have been experiencing is where the phone won't wake up from sleeping or crashes whilst sleeping. The only solution for this has been to restart the phone.

Discovering the Usefulness of Other Features 
Whilst travelling, internet access has been a challenge. One of the features I have found useful is the WIFI icon added to the home screen which allows you to see when your phone is connecting to a WLAN, connected to a WLAN or not connected to a WLAN.

How have you found  your firmware update?

No comments:

Post a Comment