My Blog List

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Purchase in progress. Confirming payment

If you have come to this blog post, there is a good chance that you are experiencing the same problem that I have just experienced. I purchased an application on the Ovi Store (the updated Ovi Store) and after selecting my payment option and confirming the purchase, the Store was stuck at "Purchase in progress. Confirming payment".

Meanwhile, I got an sms from ovi store saying confirming the purchase and included a confirmation code.

Back at the Ovi Store, the screen was still stuck confirming the payment. I tried a few days later and the same thing happened again. That time, I closed the Ovi Store and re-opened it, hoping to find my new "paid for" application in My Stuff.. but alas, no app. Anyone know what the problem is? Could it be to do with my phone number not being correctly linked to the Ovi username? Love your thoughts..

Edit: Well after waiting a good five minutes, the store came back to life, only to report that

"Server error. We are experiencing problems with the payment service. You will be taken back to the catalop page."

I am yet to find out if that means that my payment did not go through.. stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment